Enterprise Account Executive
Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery eventually led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands manage the digital experience. We are committed to helping our clients develop the data accuracy, depth, and consistency they need to deliver truly world-class digital experiences and marketing campaigns.
What We Do
At Claravine we help large organizations solve difficult data consistency and accuracy problems, often within their marketing groups. We do this through The Data Standards Cloud, a web SaaS product that enables customers to set their own data standards and provide a way for their teams to validate their data.
What You’ll Do
We are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive to help us further accelerate our market leadership in this emerging category. In this role, you will drive incremental revenue into new and existing accounts by leveraging relationships to secure new business. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of the Claravine platform and how our solutions can help drive significant business outcomes.
- Effectively demonstrate The Claravine Platform within the context of the customer’s business needs
- Identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer objections, and develop a strategy to sell the value of Claravine across the enterprise
- Work collaboratively with Sales Engineering to develop Client Needs Assessments to fully understand client internal challenges and identify solutions for Claravine’s technology and services to work with those needs.
- Develop & maintain an experienced understanding of the advertising and marketing technology ecosystems, including the technologies that our prospects have invested in and how Claravine would integrate.
- Partner across various teams at Claravine, including Product, Marketing, Engineering, Partnerships and Customer Success.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to identify expansion opportunities at existing accounts.
- Align with the Business Development Team to develop territory specific plans to build constant new business pipeline.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years’ prior enterprise level outside software sales experience, preferably within digital marketing and advertising solutions.
- Proven success in exceeding at least a $1M annual quota.
- Proven success in selling to C-Level executives and key business decision makers across marketing organizations.
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas.
- Skilled Value seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Thorough understanding of the advertising and marketing technology landscape
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer
Benefits–We want the employee experience provided at Claravine to allow you to live your best life – inside and outside of work.
- Unlimited PTO, ten paid company holidays, and annual Winter Break
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Generous parental leave policy & short term disability coverage
- 8 weeks 100% paid medical parental leave and 8 weeks 100% paid parental leave (that’s 16 weeks total for those delivering a child!)
- 401k with match (100% of first 1%, 50% of next 5%)
- Monthly technology stipend
- Annual, all-expense paid company events
- Remote position — with some travel
Culture–We see you as a human with amazing capabilities, not as a cog in a machine.
- Opportunity to experiment and discover new ways of doing your job
- Directly impact the entire company through your contributions
- Speak up about breaking the norm—we’re listening
- Transparently discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly because that’s where good solutions begin
- Be an integral part of a growing, remote-first SaaS company
Claravine believes in equal opportunity for all. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency, please.