QA Automation Engineer
Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery eventually led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands manage the digital experience. We are committed to helping our clients develop the data accuracy, depth, and consistency they need to deliver truly world-class digital experiences and marketing campaigns.
What We Do
At Claravine we help large organizations solve difficult data consistency and accuracy problems, often within their marketing groups. We do this through The Data Standards Cloud, a web SaaS product that enables customers to set their own data standards and provide a way for their teams to validate their data.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a member of an agile team to collaborate with others to build and maintain API and UI automation code.
- Create test plans and test cases based off of work in our JIRA system. Documented in XRAY.
- Participate in sprint planning activities, daily stand ups; help ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- Contribute to process improvements and refinement of QA practices to deliver high quality product
What tech stack?
We’re more interested in problem-solvers than coders. Since you asked though, we use React, Node (Typescript), Kotlin, PHP, MySQL, AWS, Kubernetes, macOS, etc. For automation tools we use Karate for the API testing and Playwright for UI automation, all documented in XRAY for JIRA. We can dig in more when we talk.
- Working time zone within 4 hours of Mountain Standard Time (UTC-7)
- Full-time employment (no time bound contracts, part-time hours, etc.)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Fluency in english for both speaking and writing
- 5+ years experience in QA
- 3+ years professional experience writing enterprise quality code for automation
- 3+ years of exposure to C#/Java object oriented languages
- Understanding/Implementation of testing life cycle in CI/CD, test design methodologies, test execution, and defect tracking
- 5+ years professional experience writing enterprise quality code for automation
- Desire to learn and solve problems no matter the technology
- 5+ years experience with Java, C#, or other typed languages
- Experience with XRAY, JIRA, Playwright, or Karate or similar tools
What We Offer
Benefits–We want the employee experience provided at Claravine to allow you to live your best life – inside and outside of work.
- Unlimited PTO, ten paid company holidays, and annual Winter Break
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Generous parental leave policy & short term disability coverage
- 8 weeks 100% paid medical parental leave and 8 weeks 100% paid parental leave (that’s 16 weeks total for those delivering a child!)
- 401k with match (100% of first 1%, 50% of next 5%)
- Monthly technology stipend
- Annual, all-expense paid company events
- Remote position — with some travel
Culture–We see you as a human with amazing capabilities, not as a cog in a machine.
- Opportunity to experiment and discover new ways of doing your job
- Directly impact the entire company through your contributions
- Speak up about breaking the norm—we’re listening
- Transparently discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly because that’s where good solutions begin
- Be an integral part of a growing, remote-first SaaS company
Claravine believes in equal opportunity for all. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency, please.