Senior Implementation Consultant – Ad Ops
Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery eventually led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands manage the digital experience. We are committed to helping our clients develop the data accuracy, depth, and consistency they need to deliver truly world-class digital experiences and marketing campaigns.
What We Do
At Claravine we help large organizations solve difficult data consistency and accuracy problems, often within their marketing groups. We do this through The Data Standards Cloud, a web SaaS product that enables customers to set their own data standards and provide a way for their teams to validate their data.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Implementation Consultant – Ad Ops you will play a critical role in helping our clients integrate Claravine into their marketing stack. Using your broad knowledge of the digital media space, you will work with our largest clients post-sale and support them in transitioning their marketing taxonomy into our platform. This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring you to work internally with Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering and externally with the global marketing and agency teams of our Fortune 100 clients.
The Senior Implementation Consultant – Ad Ops will take a hands-on approach to learning about each customer’s marketing taxonomy and ad ops workflows in order to deliver an implementation design that will improve the accuracy and standardization of their data. We’re looking for someone who understands the fundamental importance of data integrity that will make it their mission to provide best-in-class implementation recommendations.
This is a fully remote position (must be US based), and occasional client travel is required.
- Lead client and agency teams through solution design, highlighting recommendations and best practices.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear and actionable requests for information.
- Ensure client expectations are met and results are delivered. Develop domain expertise in the client’s business space to drive results.
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing; understand the audience and tailor messages accordingly.
- Escalate client feature requests and bugs to product and engineering. Your work will directly impact the vision of the product.
- Evangelize the importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
What you bring:
- Self-starter with demonstrated success navigating ambiguous problems in a startup environment
- Subject matter expertise in digital media tools, such as: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Social Media advertising platforms, Prisma, Workfront
- Experience with one or more of the following: paid social, paid search, DSPs (The Trade Desk, Xandr, Dataxu), DMPs (Lotame, Nielsen, Adobe), ad servers (Google Campaign Manager), match partners (LiveRamp, Neustar) and programmatic advertising.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, analytics and/or media
- Experience working with macros and tracking templates
- Experience in digital analytics, optimization, marketing analytics and/or media ad operations.
- Exceptional cross-functional collaborator.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical folks, from on the ground ops teams to executives.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer
Benefits–We want the employee experience provided at Claravine to allow you to live your best life – inside and outside of work.
- Unlimited PTO, ten paid company holidays, and annual Winter Break
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Generous parental leave policy & short term disability coverage
- 8 weeks 100% paid medical parental leave and 8 weeks 100% paid parental leave (that’s 16 weeks total for those delivering a child!)
- 401k with match (100% of first 1%, 50% of next 5%)
- Monthly technology stipend
- Annual, all-expense paid company events
- Hybrid position — fully remote or work in the SLC area office
Culture–We see you as a human with amazing capabilities, not as a cog in a machine.
- Opportunity to experiment and discover new ways of doing your job
- Directly impact the entire company through your contributions
- Speak up about breaking the norm—we’re listening
- Transparently discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly because that’s where good solutions begin
- Be an integral part of a growing, remote-first SaaS company
Claravine believes in equal opportunity for all. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency, please.