Head of Content / Senior Content Strategist
Despite the billions of dollars being spent annually on delivering digital experiences, leaders are often left to make optimization decisions based on incomplete or even inaccurate data. Claravine is leading the emergence of a new solution category empowering marketing organizations to solve data quality across the customer journey. With over 3,500 brands globally and top-tier investors behind us, we are well on our way.
We are looking to hire a Head of Content or Senior Content Strategist to help us further accelerate our market leadership in this emerging category. Specifically, this role will spearhead our effort to educate the global market on Digital Experience Data Management and serve as the “voice” for Claravine internally and externally.
- Define and execute our content roadmap spanning demand gen, advertising, product marketing, website, PR, and awareness-oriented content
- Define and activate the Claravine voice at all internal and external branded events
- Work with marketing leadership to determine our messaging strategy and content execution plan
- Manage relationships with external writers, partners, and industry experts in the collaboration of content and thought leadership
- Develop and execute written content, including both long-form, and short-form
- Collaborate with Head of Creative in creating a style guide that defines our brand persona
- 3–7 years’ experience creating content with a demonstrated ability for target technical use cases (background in digital analytics a plus)
- Clear track record of defining and executing highly effective B2B content marketing campaigns.
- Metrics-driven mindset, with a relentless focus on increasing site visits, search rankings and ROI.
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product capabilities into content assets that engage customers and increase lead generation/conversion rates
- Excellent storytelling abilities, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
What We Offer You:
- Upward-mobile role in a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Free weekly lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Opportunity to work with a truly collaborative, values-driven team
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Claravine is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com