Business Development Representative | BDR
Claravine is the leader in Digital Experience Data Management, helping over 3,500 brands globally deliver better digital experiences through best-in-class analytics. Founded over 5 years ago, Claravine continues to experience rapid growth as one of the most successful early-stage startups in Utah.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Rep to work with our tight-knit team. You will have an opportunity to develop relationships with Fortune 500 brands and gain exposure to both sales and marketing, positioning you for a wide variety of roles as we continue to expand.
Below are a list of responsibilities and qualifications for this role:
- Nurture potential relationships and generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships with marketing and sales leaders
- Play a core role in 3rd party events, Claravine-hosted events, and other campaigns
- Demonstrated willingness to think creatively and take personal initiative to achieve results
- Ability to develop a core knowledge of B2B technology and corresponding customer needs
- Full-time or Internship experience in B2B customer-facing role with responsibility for customer outcomes (preferred)
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts Degree, or equivalent
What We Offer You:
- Upward-mobile role in a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Free weekly lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
Opportunity to work with a truly collaborative, values-driven team
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Claravine is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency, please.
Claravine is a venture-backed startup based in Provo that is helping 3,500+ global brands gain deeper insights into their cross-channel campaigns and content monetization. We enable our customers to get more value out of their analytics and BI investments by ensuring the delivery of clean, structured data from the myriad of point solutions used across the enterprise.
Please send your LinkedIn Profile and Resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org