Marketing & Content Taxonomy Resources – PPC
Implement a Unified Marketing & Content Taxonomy
Are you trying to solve any of these challenges?
- Taxonomy implementation buy-in, including standardizing naming conventions across content and campaigns
- Enrich your digital platforms with clean and uniform data for better personalization and insights
- Going through a digital transformation, know data standards are key but are not sure where to begin
- Unite disparate internal and external teams/agencies around a unified taxonomy, to create uniform data
- Manage metadata for campaigns, content, product catalogs or other marketing-related data
- Build an improved and standardized taxonomy and process in your digital advertising/media operations
If any of these issues are important to you, Claravine can help. Get started by filling out the from to start the conversation.
"*" indicates required fields
Trusted by top companies
Ready to learn about how implementing taxonomies are key to marketing, content and business performance? Read these in-depth articles:
Education on creating and using taxonomies, sometimes referred to as information layers or common data models: