When a large organization gets ready to launch a new marketing campaign, there is a great deal of vision, work and planning involved in bringing it to fruition. A marketing campaign needs to be able to send a unified message across different departments, through different channels and to different consumers as seamlessly as possible.
Simply put, there are a lot of moving parts.
This process requires a lot of data. In order for that data to work, it needs a framework or a structure to follow. This framework is known as a marketing taxonomy.
In our latest guide, we walk you through:
- Critical steps when building out your marketing taxonomy
- The importance of metadata in your marketing ecosystem
- Questions and considerations you need to make when building out an enterprise-wide marketing taxonomy
- Other helpful tips to make the process smooth and successful
- Examples of marketing taxonomies for a variety of industries